Our Parish

There are two churches in the parish, The Immaculate Conception in Termonfeckin and The Assumption in Sandpit.

The Immaculate Conception was designed by William Hague in 1883, and is characteristic of the late-nineteenth century. The fine stained glass windows by Mayer and Company and the altar furniture by W.H. Byrne with Edmun harp as sculptor, add to its significance.